Join our technology team to learn about our One2One program. Each student in grades K-12 will receive a district-owned iPad to use during the school year. K-4 students will keep their devices at school. Grade 5 students will pilot a take-home scenario in January 2018 and 6-12 students will take their iPad home each day throughout the school year. You can choose any session below, no matter where your child will be going to school.
- April 20, 2017 • 7:00-8:00 pm at Hilliard Davidson High School PAC
- May 8, 2017 • 7:00-8:00 pm at Hilliard Bradley High School PAC
- May 9, 2017 • 7:00-8:00 pm at Hilliard Darby High School PAC
We will provide information about the initiative and answer questions. All meetings are the same presentation, so choose the one that works for you!
Topics will include:
- Why are we doing this?
- Device information
- What can an iPad do?
- What will my student receive?
- Technology Protection Plan
- Apple ID
- Apps for learning
- Training and support