FALL ATHLETIC questions-please call the athletic office at (614) 921-7624–FAX# (614) 921-7631,
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check back often, or contact the coaches with questions for the fall season.
- Mandatory Athletic Parent Meeting on Thursday, August 3rd, 2017. Bradley H.S. PAC, 6:30-8pm. This will include the required OHSAA presentation, followed by individual team meetings. PLEASE contact your athlete’s coach for more information.
- Your athlete MUST have a physical prior to the first day of practice or tryouts.
- FALL SPORTS PICTURES-scheduled for Aug. 17th, 2017. Coaches will have more information about exact time and location.
All practice times are subject to change after the first day of practice.
Our commitment to athletics is ever present, and we are dedicated to providing quality experiences for young student/athletes.
The length of time for athletic tryouts may vary from sport to sport. Any athlete trying out for a team is given an opportunity within the first few days of a season to demonstrate their athletic abilities in that sport. Students have the opportunity to attend part or all of the tryout period. Attending all tryouts may enhance your chances, but does not guarantee a position over another athlete who has a better tryout but does not attend all tryout days. The coach’s choice is based solely on a student/athlete’s tryout. All coaching decisions are final.
What to Bring:
Please bring a water bottle and wear the appropriate clothing for practices. The appropriate clothing should be shorts, t-shirt and tennis shoes or cleats depending on the sport. Tennis will require that you have your own racquet. If you are trying out for golf you will need your own clubs. Soccer players may bring their own soccer ball, but it is not required.
- Your athletic eligibility is based on your 4th nine weeks grades from the 7th grade. (8th grader only)
- You must have a 1.5 or higher to be eligible to participate and be passing 5 subjects!
- A 1.5-1.75 places a student/athlete on academic probation. A weekly progress report is necessary to maintain your athletic eligibility.
- Entering 7th graders are automatically eligible for the first nine weeks of school.
- SUMMER SCHOOL DOES NOT MAKE YOU ELIGIBLE FOR FALL SPORTS.
- Every athlete must have a current physical on file in the athletic office by the end of the first week of practice to be eligible to compete. Your physical is good for one calendar year. If you have not had a physical please schedule one for this summer ASAP.
- Forms are available on the internet or in the main office at the school.
Fall Sports Contacts (2017)
Assistant Athletic Director, Brian Rawlins – email@example.com
Athletic Office – (614) 921-7624
Athletic Office Fax – (614) 921-7631
Football – Chad Bobek – firstname.lastname@example.org
Gymnastics – Brian Grier – email@example.com
Boys Soccer -Jacob Shiplet- firstname.lastname@example.org
Hydie Shiplet- Shipletfamily@yahoo.com
Girls Soccer – Kari Trivisonno – email@example.com
Cheer – Hilary Fought – firstname.lastname@example.org
Brooke Hanson – email@example.com
Golf – Kevin Feeney – firstname.lastname@example.org
Cross Country – Rachel Hunsinger – email@example.com
Girls Tennis – Jennifer Rambin – firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls Volleyball – Tisha Alexander – email@example.com
John Wilder – firstname.lastname@example.org