Flexibility is the key word when it comes to being an online student in Hilliard. What being an online student looks like on a day to day basis varies from student to student. Our online students usually fall into one of these descriptions:
- Attend classes at their home schools while taking online courses in the evening
- Register for online courses during the January/February scheduling period, if interested.
- Online courses can be found listed in the Program of Studies and include “OL” within the course code.
- Contact your guidance counselor at your home school if the registration window is closed.
- Participate in “Something Different” through the Personal Success Network at the ILC
- Split time between your home school and the ILC
- Complete online coursework with support from a learning coach.
- Contact your home school guidance counselor to learn more.