Flexibility is the key word when it comes to being an online student in Hilliard. What being an online student looks like on a day to day basis varies from student to student. Our online students usually fall into one of these descriptions:
- Attend classes at their home schools while taking online courses in the evening
- Register for online courses in the January/February, if interested.
- Online courses can be found listed in the Program of Studies and include “OL” within the course code.
- Contact your guidance counselor at your home school if the registration window is closed.
- Work from home full time
- Contact Extensions Counselor Holly Fissel to learn more.
- Complete coursework with support from a learning coach as part of the Personal Success Network at the ILC