WORK PERMIT INSTRUCTIONS
PLEASE BE SURE YOU HAVE COMPLETED ALL OF THE FOLLOWING BEFORE TURNING IN YOUR APPLICATION. THE SCHOOL WILL NOT ACCEPT UNSIGNED OR INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS.
NO PRIOR WORK PERMIT COMPLETED:
1. STUDENT/APPLICANT INFORMATION – This section should be completed by student/applicant and requires a parent signature.
2. PLEDGE OF EMPLOYER – This section should be completed by the employer and MUST include the Tax ID number (9 digits). Also, numbers 1-4 MUST be completed with actual hours and times. The use of “representative” or “varies” will NOT be accepted.
3. PHYSICIAN’S CERTIFICATE FOR MINOR WORK PERMIT – You are required to have a work physical UNLESS you have a current Athletic Physical on file. If so, a copy of your Athletic Physical will take the place of the work physical. It is your responsibility to get the copy from the Athletic Department.
4. PROOF OF AGE – You must also provide a copy of your birth certificate or driver’s license with your application. Again, it is your responsibility to get the copy.
5. ALLOW AT LEAST 24 HOURS for the work permit to be processed, and the student/applicant MUST be present to sign the completed work permit.
PRIOR WORK PERMIT COMPLETED:
If you have had a work permit issued through Hilliard Darby High School, you do not need to complete steps 3 & 4. Follow steps 1, 2, & 5.