Cookie Day Help Needed!
Cookie Day is a MUCH loved tradition at Darby. Students, staff and parents look forward to this special day each month. Our first Cookie Day is scheduled for Thursday, September 21. We would love to have your help! If you would like to donate cookies, please individually wrap/bag 4 dozen cookies. You are welcome to drop them at the Darby main office before 10:00 am. Another option would be to send them with your student.
In addition to baking, we love having volunteers to pass out cookies in the cafeteria. Students enjoy a friendly smile and greeting with each cookie. This connection is priceless! If you would like to participate, please join us in the cafeteria anytime between 10:15 am -12:45 pm. Please feel free to stay the entire time or come and go as is convenient for you. We are also looking for a few early arrivers (10:00 AM) to help set up each month.
Darby Cookie Day Quick Facts:
- ALL Darby students and staff receive a free cookie each month
- ALL parents/families are welcome to participate
- 3rd Thursday of each month
- Begins at 10:15 AM. Ends around 12:45 PM
- Individually wrap/bag 4 dozen cookies
- Any sweet treat is welcome (Cookies, Brownies, Rice Krispie Treats etc.)
- Store bought cookies are just as delicious as homemade
Please mark “peanut-nut free” or “gluten free” if appropriate.
Cookie Day Dates 2017-18
Thank you for helping to make Darby great!!!