- Email or call the school attendance office before 9:00 a.m. to report an absence. HDBattendance@hboe.org or (614)921-7340
- A student will receive an F if he/she accumulates more than 6 total class absences,excluding official absences during any nine-week grading period.
- A note must be received by the attendance office first thing in the morning for a student to leave the building.The note must be:
…signed by a parent or legal guardian
…with the student(s) name
…time of early dismissal
…and a phone number where the parent can be reached for confirmation.
- Students are not to enter or leave the building during school hours without reporting to the attendance office.
- Four tardies to 1st period will result in a Wednesday School.
- Oversleeping and transportation issues are “not excused” absences.