Advanced Placement (AP) Test Information
Advanced Placement (AP) test registration will begin soon. We will be meeting with all AP students on Wednesday, January 23, 2018 to give them the AP Bulletin for Students and Parents, provide them with information about testing, and hand out the registration form. Preferred registration is through My Payments Plus. You may also pay via cash or check to Mrs. Leeka in the Guidance Office.
• The registration window is 1/24/18 – 2/28-18
• Each AP test is $94. Students who qualify for free/reduced lunch have a fee of $53 per test.
• The testing schedule can be found here: https://apstudent.collegeboard.org/takingtheexam/ap-calendar
• If not paying through My Payments Plus, please fill out the registration form: AP Registration Form
• Contact Rachel Creamer (email@example.com) or Trevor Maggied (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions you may have.