Have you ever sat in your classroom reading through your students reading responses and thought how can we lift the level of work they are doing? As we sit with our team, a ton of questions start swirling through our heads:
- Are there traces of our mini lessons in the written responses?
- Have we scaffolded the students too much or too little?
- What can we do to teach these students more effectively?
- How do we know if our students are approaching, meeting or exceeding grade level expectations?
- How can we get students to be reflective on their own work?