Kim has been with the district since 2011. She graduated from Capital University with her bachelor’s degree in elementary education and earned her master’s degree in educational administration and administrative licensure from the University of Dayton. She recently completed her superintendent’s licensure from Miami University. As Chief Academic Officer Kim’s main responsibility is overseeing all state and local assessments for 16,000 students in grades K-12.
Kim met her husband, Robin, during their new teacher orientation day nearly twenty-five years ago. They have four daughters and 12 grandchildren. She keeps busy going to the sporting events of grandchildren, exercising and traveling.
- Ohio’s State Testing Updates
- 2015-16 Elementary Testing Calendar
- 2015-16 Secondary Testing Calendar
- Assessment Purpose document
- Hilliard Assessment System
- Home Access Center
- Parent Guide
- Local Report Card
- To assist staff and parents in identifying and utilizing student assessment results to monitor academic progress.
|Gina Schmidt, Secretary|