Hilliard City Schools is an amazing place with so many outstanding employees. As a school community, we must take the time to honor those who go the extra mile for our students. It is with this spirit Superintendent John Marschhausen is proud to announce the ten winners of this year’s Celebrating Excellence Staff Recognition Program.
- Stephanie Borlaza, Principal, Britton Elementary
- Donna Carter, Secretary, Business Department
- Debbie Cochran Coordinator, Student Services
- Jeff Hornbeck, Groundskeeper, Hilliard Bradley High School
- Jim Hume, Art Teacher, Hilliard Memorial Middle School
- Bill Kuch, Math Teacher, Hilliard Davidson High School
- Chris Lewis from the Technology Department
- Jacki Prati, Principal, J.W. Reason Elementary
- Tasia Sicker, KG/1st Grade Teacher, Norwich Elementary
- Tom Woodford, Counselor, McVey Innovative Learning Center
This effort honors classified, certified and administrative staff members who demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Excellence in job performance
- Inspirational student services
- Commitment towards student achievement
- Personal and professional growth, and
- Apply the seven characteristics of highly effective teachers or leaders.
While honoring these ten individuals, we know that they are supported by staff surrounding them who help all of us reach our mission of empowering graduates to be Ready for Tomorrow.
Hilliard City Schools will formally recognize this year’s Celebrating Excellence honorees during breakfast at the Heritage Country Club on April 30. This event is the culmination of the staff recognition program and we thank HR Imaging Partners for funding this year’s Celebrating Excellence program.