Health Information for Parents
We want to remind our parents of the measures we take to provide our students with a clean, safe learning environment and the precautions families can exercise to stay healthy.
District’s Cleaning and Disinfecting Practices
Appropriate disinfectants are used daily in our school buildings. Restrooms and locker room areas are cleaned and disinfected every night. Lunch tables are disinfected and carpets are swept every day. We also disinfect door knobs, floors and table or desk surfaces on a regular basis.
What You Can Do To Stay Healthy
Families should keep in mind these guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control:
· Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue away in the trash after use.
· Wash your hands often with soap and water, particularly after you cough or sneeze. Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are also effective.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth. Germs spread that way.
· Try to avoid contact with sick people.
· If you get sick, stay home from work or school and limit contact with others to keep from infecting them.