Ohio Health will once again be offering Sports Physicals this Spring free of charge to any Bradley or Memorial Student Athletes. Please note that any physical completed within May 2015 are good for the entire 2015-2016 school year. Please be sure to completely fill out and sign the physical form before arriving at the physical site to be seen.
Every athlete must turn in a completed OHSAA Physical Form PRIOR TO practice or tryouts. You can download the form by clicking here –OHSAA Physical Form
Click Here for the Ohio Health Schedule – All of the locations on the schedule at OhioHealth facilities are free of charge for any Bradley / Memorial student athlete.
High School Fall Sports begin at varied times. Please see individual coaches under the Coaches tab above for specifics. Please check and #BePresent on open gyms, camps, workouts, and skills session for the summer leading up to practice.
Middle School Fall Sports will begin at varied times. Please see individual coaches under the Coaches tab above for specifics.
More Information on MS Sports can be found by clicking here.
- Must pass 5 credits the previous QUARTER and must be enrolled in 5 credit courses the current quarter. Summer school does not count.
- Cannot turn 19 before August 1st
- 8 Semester rule (Go to www.OHSAA.org for more info)
Bradley School District Requirements
- It is strongly recommended that all athletes take six classes
- Grades 7-9 must have a 1.75 g.p.a. in the previous quarter
- Grades 10-12 must have a 2.0 g.p.a. in the previous quarter
- Academic Probation or One Time Waiver info is available in the Athletic Handbook.